INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
- We may collect personal information that identifies You in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to Your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or demographic information such as Pincode, credit card information and other personal information provided by You while accessing the Website, registering with the Website or while interacting with our customer representatives (collectively referred to as “Personal identification information”).
- We collect personally identifiable information only if You voluntarily submit such information to Us, for example when You use the facilities available on the Website for corresponding with Us by e-mail or phone or place an order or when You provide Your experiences with Our products or access or use any other interactive features of the Website. You may refuse to supply Personal Identification Information, expect that it may prevent You from fully utilizing the Website.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
- We may collect certain non-personal information about You whenever You access or interact with Our Website. Non-personal identification information may include without limitation browser name, version, the type of device used, server location, users’ operating system and version, Your mobile devices unique device ID, third party apps or website or service that referred users to Our Website, language preference, means of connection to Our Website and product users’ location information, Internet service providers, IP address, technical information and other similar information about users.
- Our Website may use “cookies” to enhance user experience or sometimes to personalize user experience. A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on Your computer’s hard drive. Cookies help in analysing web traffic or lets us know when You visit a particular site. Cookies allow websites to respond to You as an individual. The websites can tailor its operations to Your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about Your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps Usto analyse data about webpage traffic and improve Our Website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
- Overall, cookies help Us to provide You a better Website, by enabling Us to monitor which pages You find useful and which You do not. Cookies in no way give us access to Your computer or any information about You, other than the data You choose to share with Us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but You may manually modify Your browser setting to decline cookies if You prefer. This may prevent You from taking full advantage of the Website.
HOW WE USE THE COLLECTED INFORMATION
Collected information is used for the following purposes:
- We may use information to control Your access to the Website and services, to communicate with You, customize Your experience by providing information that may be useful or interesting based on the content and personally identifiable information relating to You.
- We may use the email address to send User’s information, administrative information, changes in account settings, to Our services or for updating You on new policies and updates pertaining to Your order. Apart from this You will receive periodic emails that may relate to company news, related product, service information, etc. Email address may also be used for responding to any of Your inquiries, questions, and/or any other requests. If You want to unsubscribe from receiving future emails from Us, please follow the “Unsubscribe” instructions.
- We may use the information provided by You while placing an order, only to complete the said order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- We may use Your information to analyse the use of the Website, and the people visiting and using the Website for the improving the features of the Website. Further, the information provided by You may also be used to help Us in responding to Your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- We may also use Your information for market research purposes and may share Your information with Our affiliated businesses for the said purpose.
- We may also share Your information with any third parties including any government departments if the disclosure of such information is required by law or is based on any order by a court of competent jurisdiction.
- All payment verification information is transmitted using industry-standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service or if required under the law or any regulation.
Protection of Your information
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect Your personal information against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Website and the users happen over a SSL (Secure Socket Layer) secured communication channel.
- However, We cannot guarantee the security of any information obtained through unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors that may compromise the security of the information. It is important for You to prevent unauthorized access to Your account by limiting access to Your device.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent User’s personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information, not linked to any personal identification information, regarding visitors and users with Ourbusiness partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- We reserve the right to transfer Personal Information to another party as a result of merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of Our assets to another party.
- If You choose to make payments through online payment facilities, Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as it is necessary to complete Your purchase transaction. After that is complete, Your purchase transaction information is deleted and we will not have access to Your debit card or credit card or bank account details.
- While availing any of the payment method(s) available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability whatsoever, regarding any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from You. Certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies with respect to the information We are required to provide to them for Your purchase-related transactions.
- We do not have access to Your debit card or credit card or bank account details.